An international team seeks an expert marketer with a wide skill set and strong motivation. Hal.xyz is making blockchains more accessible to developers and businesses. With over 15,000 users, dozens of collaborations including direct integrations with Snapshot, AAVE and Bancor, and a successful seed round from investors like Coinfund, Animoca Brands and Wintermute, our mission is to become an authority in the eyes of Web3 developers and brands. We seek an experienced, self-driven community marketing manager to help us grow, connect, and communicate with our audience. If you love blockchain technology, have a passion for communication, social media, and want to be a key player for business growth, we want to hear from you.
Your success will be measured by the holistic impact you bring to our presence on social media, website engagement, content impressions, community response, as well as your ability to own initiatives from start to finish.
- Be the lead liaison between our audience and the business on social media
- You’ll ideate and create campaigns that combine new content with social media outreach
- Rapidly identify the platforms that drive community growth and expand your efforts where we get traction
- Be the subject matter expert for driving organic growth on Twitter
- Writing newsletters, blogs, high-value social media posts, and more
- Work alongside a tight-knight, cross-functional team of designers, engineers, and sales
- Manage Influencers on platforms like YouTube, LinkedIn, or Twitter
- Comfortable assuming responsibility for initiatives beyond a job description
- Google Analytics campaign measurement
- Roll up your sleeves and take action to drive community growth
- You’re a crypto native - you have a Metamask and are active in the space
- Strong understanding of the Web3 and DeFi space
- 3+ years of experience in Social Media, Content, or Community Marketing
- Flawless English writing skill with the ability to adapt messaging across platforms quickly
- Expert of Twitter, Reddit, LinkedIn - please tell us your strongest and weakest social platforms
- Critical-thinker who can solve problems independently
Nice to Haves
- 3+ years of experience in B2B SaaS marketing organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Writing, Marketing, Journalism, or Computer Science preferred
- Thrives in an asynchronous, distributed team
- Located in North American Timezones
- Familiar with Google Analytics
- Familiar with Project Management styles like AGILE/SCRUM
- Along with your resume and cover letter, please submit a portfolio featuring 2-3 pieces of your strongest work whether it is content or social media.
What’s in it for you
Our team is filled with passionate, intelligent people who are helping to grow the adoption of blockchain technology. You have the opportunity to join a rising star in an innovative industry and do your best work in a highly flexible, WFH environment. Our team is international and has company retreats twice a year where we spend time together and build the future of our collective vision.
Salary and Benefits
- As an early-stage startup, we hire on contract. The contract pay range is $75,000-$105,000 + up to 10% bonus based on performance.
- 25 days of PTO per year
- 2 Company retreats in a fun place
- 100% Remote
- Flexible working hours beyond daily sync times