HAL is a leading digital asset management platform that helps individuals and organizations in querying and automating blockchain data. We just fundraised $3m from CoinFund and other relevant players in the space (Read more on The Block or on Bitcoin.com).
We partner with the crypto industry (chains, wallets, dApps, ..) to connect consumers and companies in new ways with their favorite crypto brands.
Exiting challenges lie ahead: we are building a brand new iteration of our core product - HAL 2.0; we are re-defining our business proposition; and we are exploring how decentralization and a new HAL token could serve the future for HAL 3.0 and bring it even closer to our core values as we described them in our Gluing Manifesto.
HAL is looking for a strategic, hands-on Head Of Marketing to scale up demand generation and account expansion targeting individuals, crypto industry and financial institutions leaders across North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
- Develop marketing campaigns across multiple channels to acquire new users, while determining what drives efficient, scalable growth
- Drive user engagement and retention by creating, testing, and optimizing different channels, gathering feedback to give to our product and engineering team
- Drive content and manage social media teams to galvanize HAL network
- Build strong customer insights by combining qualitative and qualitative methods
- Successfully execute campaigns
- Lead budget management
- Manage external agency relationships
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in leading marketing campaigns and teams for major SaaS B2B2C startups - be ready to give examples
- Skilled in multiple digital channels, tools, principles and practices e.g. SEO, Paid search, Display, Google Analytics, A/B testing, and CRM
- Be extremely comfortable with numbers and what they tell us about our customers, product-market fit, and growth
- Experience with data analysis and the best tools for retrieving, manipulating, and visualizing data
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- A passion for technology, cryptocurrencies and supporting the growth of this industry
- Inspired by marketing excellence
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Self motivated
Package, benefits, location
- Salary: $100k - $140k + OTE range depending on the profile
- ESOP depending on the profile
- Remote, with company retreats.
Exciting challenges lie ahead—new regions, technologies, and businesses. Join us!