HAL’s mission is to democratize access to blockchains enabling anybody to connect them with centralized technologies, in a few clicks, no code needed. We just fundraised $3m from CoinFund and other relevant players in the space (Read more on The Block or on Bitcoin.com).
Thanks to our no-code and cross-chain monitoring platform, we work with financial institutions, DeFi protocols (including Aave, Bancor, BitGo, Loopring, mStable, Polygon, PoolTogether) and developers to automate dApps’ workflows and to solve governance, trading and compliance challenges.
Exiting challenges lie ahead: we are building a brand new iteration of our core product - HAL 2.0; we are re-defining our business proposition; and we are exploring how decentralization and a new HAL token could serve the future for HAL 3.0 and bring it even closer to our core values as we described them in our Gluing Manifesto.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Head of DeFi & Gaming to define our DeFi strategy, represent HAL in the DeFi community, and supervise integrating HAL with financial applications, centralized API(s), dApps, smart contracts and blockchain layers.
What you will do
- You will develop a strong network involving the most relevant DeFi & Gaming dApps and protocols, representing HAL in the blockchain community
- You will define, together with our leadership team, our long term DeFi strategy (both from a product and business point of view)
- You will work closely with the Business development team on key integrations and partnership strategies to boost adoption and sales opportunities
- You will assess the tech feasibility for new integration opportunities with financial institutions, API(s) and dApps, as well as lead the technical implementation, overseeing the full cycle down to coding and QA
- You will work closely with the Product team to design our features roadmap based on what integrations with API(s) and dApps can bring to the table
- You will oversee with the rest of the Engineering team the actual implementations of the integrations, tests and QA included
- You will write and review, together with the business development team, the proposals we send to our clients and partners
We are looking for...
- You are a smart leader with an impressive knowledge of the DeFi space and a strong network of contacts
- You are a software engineer with a good track record in system integrations
- You have a strong technical understanding of the DeFi space
- You like to think and discuss about product roadmaps. Maybe you were a Product Manager in a past life!
- HAL enthusiast: You played around with HAL before and are excited at the idea of joining the team!