HAL’s mission is to democratize access to blockchains enabling anybody to connect them with centralised technologies, in a few clicks, no code needed. We just fundraised $3m from CoinFund and other relevant players in the space (Read more on The Block or on Bitcoin.com).
Thanks to our no-code and cross-chain monitoring platform, we work with financial institutions, DeFi protocols (including Aave, Bancor, BitGo, Loopring, mStable, Polygon, PoolTogether) and developers to automate dApps’ workflows and to solve governance, trading and compliance challenges.
Exiting challenges lie ahead: we are building a brand new iteration of our core product - HAL 2.0; we are re-defining our business proposition; and we are exploring how decentralisation and a new HAL token could serve the future for HAL 3.0 and bring it even closer to our core values as we described them in our Gluing Manifesto.
About the role
Work within Hal to improve the quality and consistency of UX in our Hal product features. Design and champion efforts to help build more usable and engaging flows within the Hal products.
This role is focused on Human Centered Design Thinking. We place people at the center of the problem-solving design process, focusing on people's problems, goals, needs, thinking, emotions and behavior to come up with effective UX design solutions to those problems.
This role does not involve coding, but creativity.
- You design the user interface of our software and formulate the workflow for individual user groups
- You help create the Jobs-To-Be-Done or Personas that we will design for
- You conceive design models and create corresponding design templates using human focused design
- You develop UX mockups and prototypes
- Execute user research and testing strategies
- Working on the spec of a product owner to transform either a simple logic flow or mockup to a ready to dev UX/UI ready feature design
- As part of the product team, you work closely with the product team and thus determine the further development of our products
- Collaborate with development team and product team during shaping, implementation and testing
- You are self-motivated and regularly inform yourself about trends in the user interface of comparable products and let yourself be inspired by new ideas
- Prior blockchain/web3 experience is a must - personal or professional
- You have several years of experience in User Experience Design/UXD, interaction and product design and a strong understanding of agile design principles
- You have extensive experience using user-centered design methods (journey maps, interviews, Jobs-To-Be-Done, personas, user flows, wires, prototypes, etc) in your work
- Experience with B2B or B2C SaaS software
- Testing of click dummys, prototypes etc. with internal team, customers, partners, and prospects.
- Key software knowledge required:
- Figma (preferred) or Sketch
- Miro or similar software